Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Big Changes

Hey guys. I know I made some promises about awesome things to come for April. Turns out, they will be more awesome for me than for you.

A major event in my life has shaken my confidence to the point where I dare not take on new clients in a full service capacity. I a a big believer that a large part of the reason that I have never had a bad experience with a client is because I exude authority and confidence. I no longer feel up to that, and will therefore be taking a huge step back.

I will still be seeing my regular clients, and I will still be up for paid Cam sessions, and regular dates (dinner, movies, etc), as well as providing Coaching services, however, I will not be taking on new apprentices, nor full service clients, for the foreseeable future.

In related news, I will also be relocating to Hamilton, Ont. There will still be occasional trips to Toronto and to London. Likely more often, at least for social events.

My devoted Boy Friend is a Daddy Domme, and we are still doing the open, poly thing. We attend Swinger Parties, and intend to host vid sessions on Chaturbate. He loves to share me, or swap with another Daddy for the evening. So there may be some interesting opportunities for some of you ;) You can bet that my Twitter will be chock full of all sorts of interesting pictures and Vine shorts!

Still have to revamp and renew my Web Page. The current one has lapsed. Don't worry, there will be plenty of pics and vids and posts to be had going forward. I've made the decision that I cannot abide not being involved in the Kink and Sex Work communities, and that I still have much to teach those who wish to learn.

Okay, so this hasn't exactly been eloquent, but it's about to be a busy few days for me, and I wanted to make sure that you all were as in the loop as possible while I start on the next chapter of my personal and professional lives.

Love you all! xoxoxoxo!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment