Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Beggars and Choosers

People wonder why we, sex workers, get so pissed off when people ask for advice, suggestions, opinions, references, etc, and all for free. Well, your first clue is that we are professionals. You take us seriously because we take ourselves seriously. Asking us for freebies is asking us to bow to hypocrisy and stop taking ourselves seriously, which would be behaviour not worthy of your respect, which would negate you having been interested in our 'help' to begin with. Are you following me, here?

You don't go the the gas station and expect get just enough gas to get home, for free. You don't go to the rib joint down the street and expect them to just hand over their recipe, with their blessing. You don't expect a stranger to drop everything they are currently doing to help you get your business off the ground. So WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS OF US?!?!?!

Prime example:

So, yesterday, I got a couple of tweets from someone that was representing themselves as a bottom. Came across as male. I cannot recall if their profile listed a gender. Today, I log back on to discover that this person has now decided to try their hand at being a FemDomme, tagging me in a post inviting me to "dominate the worst thing that god made... You know what's that hunnn ... Male Dogs... Hehehe"

In my experience, this person is not a FemDomme, but a person looking to be humiliated without having to pay for the privilege. They chose the wrong person to scream at them, however, as my personal tactics are generally more highbrow than that. There is a chance that I am wrong, and that this was, indeed, a female switch simply going about things the extremely wrong way. Either way, here is our exchange, unedited, for your edification. I apologize in advance for inflicting the poor grammar on you.
_____

Username: cruel mistress @mistress_2

Me: I'm not sure who you think you are, to go from barely coherent posts about being a slave, and my slave, at that, to claiming to be "the only Goddess on this Earth", but you've irked me. I, and many of us who claim professional status, take our jobs seriously. We have put in time with training, image, marketing, etc. Where does that leave you?

Her?: I don't do it for money sake... Its all for myself my attitude my ego n my aleg satisfaction

Me: yes? And? You still haven't answered the question as to what it is that you want from me?

Her?: Its a lifestyle I believe should be worldwide but due to my parents name n fame I have to do it from behind Curtin
I wish you to be with me as friend
Just want to learn all this with u from u

Me: It is difficult to add to a cup which is already full.
You seem to already have a clear opinion of what a Domme is and is not.
"All mistress n godess on twitter are beggers. This female are either begger or they have started business to earn, Real mistress don't beg"
I find this offensive. That's ME you're generalizing at. Why would I want to be friends with someone who thinks that of me?

Her?: Not like that... I thought being slave I can find some female who will teach me femdom bdsm... But all demanded for money gc amezon etc

Me: So did I.

Her?: The frustration u can understand
Me: No, I do not understand, for even one moment, why anyone would be frustrated to learn that someone who had a valued trade skill would wish
for compensation for the sharing of that knowledge. You're not just looking for a bit of advice here. You haven't asked a specific question, or for advice in a particular area. You have approached looking for what amounts to an apprenticeship. Apprenticeship programs are not free. Most of them in the World at Large are subsidized by the government, meaning that taxpayers are the ones doing the paying, but there is still PAYMENT. No one gets a free ride. And if that 'frustrates' or 'offends' you, then you need to reassess. All knowledge is worth having, and all things worth having are worth paying for. Telling us that you do not with to pay, that we are Beggars, is telling us that we are worthless. and to that, I say Fuck You. 

Her?: Don't be angry plz I am sorry I will delete this accont... Many female are annoyed by my this behaviour

Me: YA THINK?!?!?!!?!?
You're being judgmental, offensive, and obtuse!

Her?: Thanks to u :) u open my eyes n sorry for hurting u

Me: Thank you for a perfect example of what NOT TO DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment